Pcc Consortium Agreement

Federal regulations do not allow students to obtain federal grants from two schools at the same time. By entering into a consortium agreement, a student may, during the same semester, go to the University of Arizona (UA) and another accredited school (called a “visiting institution”) and receive federal financial assistance for all combined units. This process benefits most Federal Pell Grant recipients, who are enrolled in less than 12 units at AU. Syndicated forms are used in limited cases when a student only plans to take courses at another school for one semester, is not duplicated and wants all credits to be charged on his eligibility. If a student plans to take continuous courses at another school and Oregon Tech has a double-winding agreement with that school, it is recommended to become an alternate student. Go to your home school to get a copy of the consortium agreement, then send it to your host school. To get help with the teaching of faith in two schools, you must submit a consortium contract to one of the schools. Consortium agreements are only valid for one term, so you must submit a new agreement for each term for which you are co-registered. In addition, it is the responsibility of the students to make available to the Financial Aid Office of Oregon Tech, at the end of the semester, a copy of the class report of the consortium, so that we can assess the satisfactory academic progress of the student. All aid for future conditions will be frozen if we do not receive the notes within 30 days of the end of the period. A consortium agreement is only required if you teach at Oregon Tech and another school during the same semester and you want the Oregon Tech Financial Assistance Office to include these classes to reflect their total academic burden for financial assistance purposes.

They can only receive financial assistance from one school at a time. If you are enrolled in the CCP and another school, you may be able to enter into a consortium agreement between the schools. With a consortium agreement, you can combine credits in both schools to determine your eligibility. For example, if you are registered for nine credits and PSUs for three PCC credits, you can benefit from PCC financial support as a full-time student: 9 credits – 3 credits – 12 credits. Co-admitted students can choose to occupy all their classes during the same semester, either at psU or Community College. If you took courses at PSU and Community College during the same semester, this is called co-enrollment. If you opt for co-registration and food is your home institution and you are not yet a full-time part of the food supply, you must complete the co-registration financial assistance form. This form must be completed for any mandate that applies this situation to you, so that the PSU can pay you the reasonable amount of financial assistance. You must register in 6 or more units at Portland State University to get help from the PSU for your community courses. Federal regulations stipulate that a student cannot receive financial assistance from two schools at the same time. The school that helps you (your school) is the “home institution” and the school from which you will receive the other class is the “host institution.” The host institution must verify that it does not provide you with financial assistance for the class you take with you so that we can. The term “co-admission” means that you have been admitted to more than one school in a given semester.

For example, students at Portland Community College are often admitted to the CCP and Portland State University. The student must enter into a consortium agreement and attach a copy of the other institution`s class statement. Your PCC bill is due before you receive your power aid.

No Comments, Comment or Ping